Os reenviamos un mensaje sobre contratos postdoctorales en el BCBL.
La Junta Directiva de la SEPEX
Research Professors & Research Associates positions at the BCBL- Basque Center on Cognition Brain and Language (San Sebastián, Basque Country, Spain) www.bcbl.eu
The Basque Center on Cognition Brain and Language (San Sebastián, Basque Country, Spain) offers Research Professors & Research Associates research fellow positions in seven main broad areas of research:
- Language development across the life span
- Speech perception, productions and disorders
- Reading and dyslexia
- Neurodegeneration, brain damage and rehabilitation
- Language and other cognitive systems
- Advanced methods in cognitive neuroscience
The Center promotes a rich research environment without substantial teaching obligations. It provides access to the most advanced behavioral and neuroimaging techniques, including 3 Tesla MRI, a whole-head MEG system, four ERP labs, a NIRS lab, a baby lab including an eyetracker, two eyetracking labs, and several well-equipped behavioral labs. There are excellent technical support staff and research personnel (PhD and postdoctoral students).
We are looking for cognitive neuroscientists or experimental psychologists with a background in psycholinguistics and/or neighboring cognitive neuroscience areas, computational modelers, and physicists and/or engineers with fMRI/MEG expertise.
These permanent positions are for researchers willing to develop a long-term scientific career in the Basque Country. This call is open to both:
- Established researchers, postdoctoral researchers who conduct research independently, with an established reputation based on research excellence in their field, will obtain a permanent position as Research Associates.
- Senior leading researchers, with international reputation based on research excellence in their field and a proven record in securing significant research funding, will obtain a permanent position as Research Professors.
The applicants must have their PhD completed before January 2014.
Applications from women are especially welcomed.
An acceptance letter of the host institution Scientific Director is mandatory.
To submit your application please follow this link https://calls.ikerbasque.net/
Deadline: September 8, 2022, at 13:00, CET
For further information please contact the Scientific Director of BCBL, Manuel Carreiras (firstname.lastname@example.org)