Os reenviamos un mensaje de nuestro compañero Jon Andoni Duñabeitia sobre el XV International Symposium of Psycholinguistics.
La Junta Directiva de la SEPEX
Following the kind request of several members of the psycholinguistic community, the submission deadline for the XV International Symposium of Psycholinguistics (June 22-25, 2021) has been extended.
NEW SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 1, 2021
Universities Nebrija and Complutense de Madrid are excited to announce the upcoming celebration of the XV International Symposium of Psycholinguistics to be held in June 22-25, 2021.
The International Symposium of Psycholinguistics (ISP) has been held in Spain/Portugal every two years since 1993. The ISP brings together scientists specializing in language research in all its modalities, scopes and dimensions, and it represents an opportunity to share work, exchange knowledge and stimulate new ideas.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the XV International Symposium of Psycholinguistics will be held in a streaming flexible format, using links to pre-recorded video-conferences and providing in vivo online sessions devoted to open questions from registered attendees to speakers.
We are glad and eager to announce that this year’s invited keynote speakers are Prof. Ludovica Serratrice (University of Reading), Prof. Jason Rothman (The Arctic University of Norway), Prof. Marc Pell (McGill University) and Prof. Mariano Sigman (Torcuato Di Tella University).
Several discussion panels on specific topics of language research will be scheduled and announced soon, and a satellite Symposium on Bilingualism is planned to be held on the day prior to the main Symposium (June 21st, 2021). Prof. Antonella Sorace from the University of Edinburgh will deliver a keynote lecture.
* March 1st 2021: Deadline for abstract submission.
* April 1st 2021: Decision notification to authors.
* May 1st 2021: Poster and talk material submission and deadline for registration.
The ISP Organizing Committee:
- Jon Andoni Duñabeitia (Universidad Nebrija)
- Alice Foucart (Universidad Nebrija)
- Claudia Poch (Universidad Nebrija)
- Francisco Buades-Sitjar (Universidad Nebrija)
- Luca Bazzi (Universidad Nebrija)
- M Verónica Romero (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- Pablo Rodríguez-Gómez (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- José Antonio Hinojosa (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- Eva M Moreno (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- Cristina Villalonga (Universidad Nebrija)
- Ángela Galán (Universidad Nebrija)
- Sonia Rodríguez (Universidad Nebrija)
- María García (Universidad Nebrija)
Prof. Jon Andoni Duñabeitia
Director del Centro de Ciencia Cognitiva (C3)
Centro de Ciencia Cognitiva (C3)
Facultad de Lenguas y Educación
Campus Madrid – Princesa
C/ Santa Cruz de Marcenado, 27
Debe estar conectado para enviar un comentario.