Os reenviamos un mensaje de nuestro compañero Juan José García Meilán sobre el siguiente simposio: The International Online Workshop on Language in Healthy and Pathological Aging (29-30 April 2021).
La Junta Directiva de la SEPEX
Scopes of the Workshop
The International Online Workshop on Language in Healthy and Pathological Aging aims at gathering scholars working on any aspect of speech and language change, impairment or loss in ages speakers of any neurocognitive profile.
Its topics of interest are (but not limited to):
- language change in healthy elderly;
- language impairment in pathological elderly, with special focus on dementia;
- neurobiological characterization of language change in aging;
- cognitive and psycholinguistics aspects of language change in aging
- communicative strategies with the elderly and elderspeak;
- language in the elderly and language evolution;
- cross-linguistic and cross-cultural aging.
Call for papers
We invite scholars interested to participate to submit their oral presentation proposals until 15 March 2021.
The working language of the Workshop is English.
More info: https://agelang.wordpress.com/