Os reenviamos un mensaje de nuestra compañera Beatriz Bermúdez sobre un congreso online (CCCP 2020 symposium on Cross-Language Interplay in a Bilingual Mind).
La Junta Directiva de la SEPEX
Please share as appropriate!
December 10-12, Online Symposium «Cross-Language Interplay in a Bilingual Mind» and an ERASMUS I-BRAIN event.
Institute for Cognitive Neuroscience, Higher School of Economics (Moscow, Russia) and Ecole Normale Supérieure (Paris, France) announce the CCCP 2020 symposium on Cross-Language Interplay in a Bilingual Mind. CCCP (Cognition, Communication, Computation, and Perception) symposium is an annual conference series bringing together researchers from various research areas of cognitive science. This year’s topic is «Cross-Language Interplay in a Bilingual Mind». CCCP 2020 will take place online, 10-12 December 2020.
Conference website including registration link: https://neuro.hse.ru/cccp2020/
- Barbara Köpke (Octogone-Lordat, University of Toulouse, UT2). From cross-linguistic transfer to attrition. The whys and the whens
- Antonella Sorace (University of Edinburgh). The ecology of L2 learning and L1 change in bilingualism
- Arturo E. Hernandez (University of Houston). Sensorimotor plasticity and cognitive flexiblity: A Neuoremergentist approach
- Monika S. Schmid (University of Essex). ‘Slipping through my fingers’: under what circumstances do multilingual migrants lose or maintain their native language?
- Zohar Eviatar (University of Haifa). Reading in Different Languages: Early Differences and Late Similarities
- Marit Westergaard (UiT The Arctic University of Norway and NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology). Exploring bilingual effects on cognition through grammatical illusions
NOTE: the third day event (12th December) will be sponsored by I-Brain Erasmus project (http://ibrain.eu/). This satellite event will include a poster session and a round table within a wider-scope agenda of cognitive neuroscience, bilingualism and culture.
REGISTRATION FOR BOTH CCCP 2020 AND I-BRAIN IS FREE BUT YOU NEED TO (1) REGISTER FOR BOTH EVENTS AND (2) SUBMIT YOUR POSTER ABSTRACT FOR THE I-BRAIN EVENT BEFORE DECEMBER 7th.
Direct your questions or enquiries to the organizing committee at email@example.com.
Beatriz Bermúdez Margaretto
Centre for Cognition & Decision Making
Institute for Cognitive Neuroscience
National Research University – Higher School of Economics