ESCoP 2019 Meeting. September, 25-28 . Tenerife (Spain).
Call for Symposia
The Organisers of the 2019 ESCoP Meeting invite proposals for themed symposia relating to all topics of human cognition. Symposia aim to present top-quality research focusing on a topic of considerable interest or potential for the community. Symposia will include five speakers and will be 100 minutes in length, including 15 minutes per talk and five minutes for discussion following each talk.
The deadline for sending in the symposium proposals is the 20thof December 2018. Decisions will be communicated by mid January and announced on the conference website.
More information: http://escop2019.webs.ull.es
Guidelines for symposia:
Symposium proposals must include:
– Title of the symposium.
– Abstract of the symposium (up to 150 words).
– Chair/s: name, affiliation and email address.
– Speakers: name and affiliation.
– Titles and abstracts (up to 150 words) for five talks.
– All speakers must agree to participate prior to proposal submission.
– The Scientific Committee reserves the right to ask an organiser to modify their symposium to ensure balance and quality in the meeting program.
– When possible, gender balance is encouraged in the speaker’s panels.
– Speakers should understand that no honorarium or complimentary registration is given for participation.
– Participating in a symposium does not preclude the submission of an abstract for a talk or poster.