Barcelona will held next February the Bridging Attention and Prediction Workshop. The workshop will gather leading researchers in the field of Prediction and Attention that study these topics from different perspectives (speech processing, visual perception, learning, development, etc). The mix of speakers intends to create a floor for discussion about different aspects that are nowadays a matter of debate in the different fields.
The workshop is organized as a series of talks held on 2 days (6th of February and 20th of February) with a poster session and a Round Table where we will have discussions between the speakers participating each of the days.
Day 1 (6th of February, 2018)
- Fabrizio Doricchi (Universitá La Sapienza di Roma)
- Falk Huettig (Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics)
- Sonja Kotz (University of Maastricht)
- Jenny Saffran (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Iria Sanmiguel (Universitat de Barcelona)
Day 2 (20th of February)
- Luc Arnal (University of Geneva)
- Matt Davis (University of Cambridge)
- Floris de Lange (Donders Institute)
- Simone Vossel (Forschungszentrum Jülich & University of Cologne)
Abstract submission deadline: 15th of January, 2018
Abstract submission deadline for the second day only: 4th of February, 2018
More detailed information can be found in:
If you think of any colleague that might be interested in attending,
feel free to forward this information.
We look forward to welcoming you in Barcelona!
Ruth de Diego-Balaguer
ICREA Research Professor
Cognition and Brain Plasticity Unit
Brain Mechanisms of Language Learning Group
Dept. Psicologia Bàsica, Universitat de Barcelona
Campus Bellvitge, Pavelló de Govern
Feixa Llarga s/n (08907 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat)
Tel. + 34 93 403 4768/ + 34 93 312 5155
Fax. + 34 93 402 1363